Jewellery Care Instructions
- Do not spray perfume or other sprays directly onto your jewellery. Wear your jewellery after you have sprayed on your favorite perfume so that chemicals on the spray or perfume does not interact with your jewellery’s metal. Heavy sweating may also cause tarnishing
- Wait until your lotion or cream is dry or has been absorbed by your skin before you wear your ring, bracelet or necklace.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, perfume and the like may react with your jewellery
- Every after use, clean your jewellery with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt it has acquired. Gently rubbing the surface of the jewellery using a soft jewellery cloth also helps restore shine. Avoid sleeping in the jewellery.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewellery in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewellery box separate from other types of jewellery you may have.
KEEP OUT OF WATER!
Our items are not real gold and although they have an anti tarnish finish, they may tarnish or fade over time. we do not have a specific time period for this they can last a years if cared for correctly
Most jewellery items are made with jewellers brass and not real gold, please be aware of this before purchase
We do offer a 1-year warranty for any manufacturer defects, this does not cover tarnishing of the items so please take care of them properly.
WE DO NOT EXCHANGE OR REFUND FOR TARNISHING OR COLOUR FADING
If you have any questions about our products then don't hesitate to contact us via Facebook or email us at [email protected]